Celebrate a heartwarming holiday with your family in a unique way - aboard Hornblower Cruises & Events. Best of all, we do all the cooking and cleaning up of Thanksgiving so you can relax and enjoy and take pictures of all the sights with your family and friends ... More info ›
Celebrate a heartwarming holiday with your family in a unique way - aboard Hornblower Cruises & Events. Best of all, we do all the cooking and cleaning up of Thanksgiving so you can relax and enjoy and take pictures of all the sights with your family and friends. Choose between a Marina del Rey, Newport Beach, or Long Beach departure.
You'll enjoy a lavish buffet while you cruise, featuring a savory selection of brunch favorites like croissants, French toast and tortes. This bubbly brunch buffet includes free-flowing complimentary sparkling wine.
SAMPLE MENU (subject to change):
THE BAKERY STATION
- Freshly Baked Croissants, Mini Muffins, Fruit Danish, Blueberry Tea Cakes. Served with Fruit Preserves and Butter Chips
- Flavored Pound Cakes: Lemon Poppy Seed, Banana Nut & Carrot Walnut. Served with Whipped Orange Honey Butter
FARM FRESH SALADS
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit: Berries, Melons, Oranges, Pineapple, Grapes & Berry Flavored Yogurt
- Organic Mixed Green Salad: Crispy Chick Peas, Edamame, Cucumbers, Pickled Fennel Presented with a Trio of Dressings
- Caprese Pasta Salad: Ciliegine Mozzarella, Baby Tomatoes, Shaved Red Onion Pesto & Balsamic Dressing
- Greek Mushroom Salad: Roasted Mushrooms, Feta Cheese, Eggplant, Artichoke Hearts, Herbs & Tossed in Oil & Vinegar Dressing
ON THE DOCKS STATION
- Chilled Prawns: Poached and presented with Cajun Cocktail Sauce
- Canadian Salmon Filet: Miso, Honey, Ginger & Soy
THE HOT LINE
- Country Roasted Potatoes with Sautéed Peppers and Onions
- Crispy Smoked Bacon and Chicken Apple Sausage
- Farm Fresh Eggs
- Scrambled, Roasted Green Chilies & Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Berries; Creamy Maple Syrup
THE CARVING STATION
- Tri Tips in a House Marinade with Horseradish Cream and a Rosemary Garlic Demi
- California Turkey with Cranberry Sauce and Turkey Gravy
- Tantalizing Variety of Fresh Baked Tortes, Cakes, Pastries, Mini Petite Fours, Cookies, Tarts, Verrines and Cup Cakes
- Free-Flowing Champagne, Sparkling Cider, Coffee, Tea, Soda and Juice
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.